Thursday the 7th July
$125.00 per person – Seats are very limited
Your hosts for the evening:
- Yiannis Bairaktaris (John) – International Export Manager
- Archie Tsoukras – Importer of Amazing Greek Wines to Australia
- Blue Mak Beer for the boys.
- Mastiha Cocktail for the ladies.
Plated individual serves.
- Freshly shucked South Australian oyster, red wine golden shallot vinaigrette, strawberry balsamic drops, crispy caper leaves.
- St Nicholas Commandaria Port poached scallops, winter spice, ouzo hollandaise.
- Mastiha cured Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon, accompanied with zucchini, dill ribbons, sumac
Served with: Strofilia White
25% Sauvignon Blanc
Served centre banquet style.
- Grilled haloumi cheese, wild oregano, watermelon and mint salad, pomegranate dressing, mint sprigs.
- Yots secret octopus balls, Greek fusion panko crumbed, ouzo dill aioli, herb oil.
Served with: Katogi Averoff White
Served centre of table banquet style.
- Traditional Greek village salad topped with creamy fetta.
- Yots char grilled octopus tentacles, homemade ouzo mustard dressing.
- Mini chicken souvlaki, olive oil, oregano, sumac dusted.
Served with: Averoff Rose
- Grilled lamb cutlets, smoky paprika and oregano marinade, homemade tzatziki.
- Mums Moussaka; char grilled eggplant, zucchini and potatoes, layered with cinnamon
- Bolognese, topped with nutmeg béchamel, browned to perfection.
- Lemon baked confit potatoes.
- Rose scented Greek cabbage salad.
Served with: Strofilia Red
30% Cabernet Sauvignon
Served with: Katogi Averoff Red
60% Cabernet Sauvignon
Anna's Galaktobouriko; homemade Greek vanilla slice topped with green candied pawpaw, served with a duo of ouzo and Greek coffee ice cream.
To conclude: Ktima Averoff Estate 2009
100% Cabernet Sauvignon